[Ravensfort] Just double checking directions

loveofhalesworth loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 20 17:24:19 PST 2005

Correct! You have the correct directions, see you when you get there!

In Service, Love

"D. Vandever" <hlannes at ev1.net> wrote:
Greetings! I'm just double checking my directions to make sure I can get to
the Round Table. Somebody reassure me that I have it right. Remember, I have
a bumper sticker that says "Directionally Disfunctional" :-)

I'm planning to cut across Montgomery county from Magnolia using 1488 to 242
to 1314 to 59 at Porter. There I will go south on 59 to Kingwood Drive exit.
I will turn right and Kingwood college should be just down the road.

Somebody please tell me that I (and more importantly Star Principal and
Northern Regional Seneschal who will be following my directions) have got it
right and we will get there ok.
Thanks!
Annes
You are not an archeologist trying to construct a society that has been
lost. You are a historian who is preserving what is now for the future to
learn about us.The only SCA historians who will be SCA archeologists will be
our heirs if we, as historians today, fail to do our jobs properly.