[Ravensfort] Gulf War Gift Donations

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 25 16:15:15 PST 2005

HE Kezia has graciously appointed me gift coordinator for Gulf War for our Group....

We have several projects underway...one that we need help with involves hand sewing...

We are particularly looking for small interesting periodtype items. We hope to have the gifts we give all be similar so if you can supply 15 similar items it would be terriffic.

Each donation will have info attached relating to who donated/made the item.

If you have anything else to donate that does not fit into these catagories...we'll take that too...

Lorraine DeerSlayer