[Ravensfort] Fw: [Sweinnet] O.T. Benifit for Alaric

loveofhalesworth loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 25 16:23:41 PST 2005

I will be unable to attend on Wednesday but would still like to make a donation as well. Is there an alternative, prehaps an address in which I can mail it or some other way I can get the donation to him?

In Service, Love

Shane Wallace <sdwsdw30 at totalzone.com> wrote:
Greetings,
I should be in that area on Wednesday. I would like to stop by and make
a donation for his medical bills. I have known several people in the
same predicament. I'm sure any and all help is deeply appreciated.
Sincerely,
Malcolm
David R. Hoffpauir wrote:

>Hi all, Zorc's original 'CC' appears to have not made it to the list. This
>event has like a one day fuse to get the word out, so I'm forwarding it once
>again.
>
>regards,
>dsd

Hey people!