[Ravensfort] O.T. Benifit for Alaric

David R. Hoffpauir env_drh at shsu.edu
Thu Jan 27 14:37:39 PST 2005

hey buttcake,

So far, I don't think so, on the fund.  There was talk on a couple of fronts
last night.  One might be a Paypal account, but there's not one yet.  There
was also talk of a couple of more fund raisers by the Natives and at least
one that is 'family' friendly, i.e., in a non-bar venue.

Things are still developing.  Next time we'll definitely work on getting the
word out sooner.

regards,
dsd