[Ravensfort] fighter practice

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 31 16:27:58 PST 2005

Right now we have fighter practice on the 2nd and 3rd thursday up here in Huntsville near the Gazebo at 19th and O...if engough interest can be drummed up...our marshalls would probably consider an official practice once a month down in Conroe/Woodlands...since it's technically in our zone...

FYI our Populace meeting is this Thursday at 7pm in Huntsville at the Firestation...

Gate's edge may have FP in the north houston area...I'm on their list but did not read the recent postings about fighter practice on it... I believe their website is www.gatesedge.org

Lorraine

Rex Pixley <donnchad_de_piksle at yahoo.com> wrote:
Question?

Fighter practices / Training Sessions are there any in the Conroe / Woodlands Area during the week?
If so please contact me off list.  If not, would anyone like to start one?

In service
Donnchad de Piksle
"Walk softly, but carry a big stick!"