[Ravensfort] i dont know...

dj scooter lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 13 07:52:00 PDT 2005

what to title this email so...

i know our lives are busy and hectic. i know that
we have alot going on from day to day...but i
would like to see us all come together, even if
it is just once a month, outside the sca and hang
out.
i propose a dinner party of sorts. i will start
it by inviting everyone who wishes to come, even
if you do not eat, to join me at CHILI'S on JULY
26th at 7:30.
if you could drop me an email so i will know
about how many will be there that way we will
have enough room.
even if all you have is coffee, a cocktail, or a
soda. this is a community gathering to enjoy each
others company.

mark your calendars!

thanks guys

david brown