[Ravensfort] RE: [Ansteorra] Defender of the Fort

Cam Battaglia momma_cammie at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 15 14:56:54 PDT 2005

To all good gentles, please pardon the bandwidth ...

Gregor,

Please note that Barefoot Boxes will be in attendance at Defender.  As we
are also part and parcel of Kiersted and my Lord is squired to the goodly
Vicar, we normally set up our booth very close to their camp (read "just
outside of Kiersted camp") to be easily accessible to both our Kin and the
list field.

BTW, perhaps you should include your private email so that we don't have to
put this out all over the Ansteorra List or Ravensfort list in the future.

Regards,
Ly Katrina Alyse Argo
a.k.a. Momma Cammie