[Ravensfort] Work Weekend This Saturday/Sunday

Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd isobail at ev1.net
Thu Jul 21 10:58:56 PDT 2005

Greetings--

Just a reminder about our work weekend this weekend.

Things to remember:
The gate will be open about 8-8:30 am--so we can take advantage of the
cooler temps in the AM
There will be a porta-can on site :-)
It will be warm and humid, please dress and plan accordingly
There has been rain at site so the ground should be fairly soft

Projects:
Kitchen
Persimmon Removal
Showerers???

Things to bring:
Yourself :-)
Lunch stuff to share
Tools
Bug Spray--with the rain the biting bugs are back
Sun screen--Is July in Ansteorra need I say more :-)

Hope to see Everyone there

Isobail
Event Steward
Defender of the Fort XXIII