[Ravensfort] dinner time blab-a-thon

dj scooter lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 25 07:31:06 PDT 2005

greetings good folk...

remember that tomorrow night at chili's some of
us are gathering for dinner. this is not an sca
thing...but let's catch up on what we are doing
in the mundane world.
i know that some sca stuff will come up, and that
is fine...but i wish to keep it to a minimum...i
want to enjoy my community...and see what is up
in the world.
if you wanna come then please do. have dinner or
a drink. i will be there around 7:15. i plan to
reserve a space for at least 6 to 8 people.

hope to see you all there.

devin

take a cherry tree,
break it apart and you will find