[Ravensfort] String Night Report

jacinth jacinth at mail.ev1.net
Fri Jul 29 05:31:04 PDT 2005

I think we had a lot of fun over the evening.

Mistress Lorraine spent some time with my copy of NESAT VII.

Lady Clarissima and I went over the budget and recipes for Defender, with
input from Lorraine.

I made Roman Wine Cakes, which were interesting but not quite what I
expected.  We also taste-tested some wafers and the Italian Rice recipe.

I think next time we may approach naalbinding (for those interested), and
continue with knitting for those who aren't done with that yet.  I've got
some work to do getting materials together, but it should be interesting.

Regards,
-Jacinth-