[Ravensfort] I am finally out of the hospital!!!!!!!

loveofhalesworth loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 7 00:12:17 PDT 2005

Thank you very much. At the moment we are taking things day by day. And hopefully I will be back up and able to travel and get around alot better by Defender. At least I am hoping anyway.

Love

L T <ldeerslayer at yahoo.com> wrote:
Lady Love,

I hope you recover quickly and become strong again. If there is anything that
needs to be done to accommodate you at Defender please inform us.

I appologize for not responding sooner, Kief and I have been out of state.
We're back and rested now...

Lorraine