[Ravensfort] reminder about bead night

dj scooter lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 10 18:37:10 PDT 2005

hey groovy barony type folk!

remember that this tuesday is bead guild. we will
discuss things we want to do. look at bead books,
and make fibulae's for lorraine to give out at
defender.
please bring some snacks to share and whatever
bead stuff you want to.
if you need directions to my castle then email me
privatley and i will send them to you. you may
also call me, please see the quoth for my phone
number.
we will begin at 7pm. please be here by 7pm. we
will not wait for folk. i like to be as prompt as
possible. if you show up late, thats
ok also. just come on over.
even if you do not want to bead...please bring
things to do and just socialize!
everyone is welcomed!

devin

take a cherry tree,