[Ravensfort] Fighter Practice Idea

Mary Meaux mary.rogers0897 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 14 09:51:07 PDT 2005

Okay, with the weather being on the wet side, I had an idea that we at least meet for dinner.  So, from 6:30pm-7:00pm tonight, we meet at the Gazebo.  If the weather is not suitable for practice we go to dinner.  This is the location of a different restraunt.  I don't know about any one else, but I am getting a little tired of Chili's, Denny's and Grand Buffet (well, I won't eat there at all).  So at 7pm if practice is not possible we go to:

The Farmhouse Cafe
1004 14th Street
936-435-0701

HE Lorraine says that this is a nice alternative.  See everyone tonight!

In service,
Lady Mary of Axefoot