[Ravensfort] i dont know...

Berta Allen bertasdragonfly at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 15 09:07:24 PDT 2005

Hey Devin, you buying? ;)  hehehe, just kidding!!!
I should be there...

regards,
Chrystal

dj scooter <lddevin03 at yahoo.com> wrote:
what to title this email so...

i know our lives are busy and hectic. i know that we have alot going on from day to day...but i would like to see us all come together, even if it is just once a month, outside the sca and hang out.
i propose a dinner party of sorts. i will start it by inviting everyone who wishes to come, even if you do not eat, to join me at CHILI'S on JULY 26th at 7:30.
if you could drop me an email so i will know about how many will be there that way we will have enough room.
even if all you have is coffee, a cocktail, or a soda. this is a community gathering to enjoy each others company.

mark your calendars!

thanks guys
david brown
(devin)