[Ravensfort] Re: Just a note to say goodbye!

Shane Wallace sdwsdw30 at totalzone.com
Fri Jul 22 03:32:16 PDT 2005

Greetings,

First, I would like to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for
being such a great friend. You will truly be missed by many of us.

Second, I would like to thank you for serving our beloved Kingdom of
Ansteorra & Barony of Raven's Fort. You have taken on so many task and
accomplished them all. Your hard work is deeply appreciated by all your
true friends here in Raven's Fort.

Third, On behalf of Raven's Thunder I would like to thank you for all
your hard work at Gulf War this year. Your hard work won Raven's Thunder
an award at Gulf War. I would like to thank you for the many hours you
helped me improving, cleaning, and clearing the new section of Raven's
Thunder Camp. Your hard work and eagerness to help others is once more
deeply appreciated by many in our house hold.

Finally, As Seneschal I would like to thank you for your hard work that
you have on Site, holding the office of A&S Minister, always having your
reports done on time, your articles submitted to the Quoth the Raven /
News Letter,  making me the fantastic garb, many other tasks to numerous
to mention and being a great traveling companion on many SCA Events.

I wish you well on your new journeys in the New World. May God bless you
and your family.

In Service to the Dream , Kingdom , and Barony ,
Lord Malcolm De Crauford
Seneschal of Raven's Fort
& Your Friend