[Ravensfort] I am finally out of the hospital!!!!!!!

loveofhalesworth loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 1 20:44:53 PDT 2005

Thank you very much. I am out of the hospital after a week long stay following another heart attack. I am not allowed to drive more than 10 miles from my house or stay out for more than an hour so I am limited on what I can do for the next 6 to 8 weeks. If you need to talk to me you can always call me or email me.

In Service, Love

"D. Vandever" <hlannes at ev1.net> wrote:
I was unaware she was ill. Best wishes, Lady Love!
Annes