[Ravensfort] String Night

jacinth jacinth at mail.ev1.net
Tue Jul 26 10:01:23 PDT 2005

Greetings,

A friendly reminder that String Night is Thursday, July 28th, at 7pm.  If I
recall, we have been working on knitting, but we may veer off-topic into
Defender feast discussions (and taste test some stuff).  I've made some
wafers from a modern recipe and want to try a period one, and we are going
to have a second run at redacting the Italian Rice recipe.  At any rate, we
will be meeting around the kitchen table this time.

As usual, bring something string related to work on....  a good old-fashioned
'knit and bee-atch".  If you want to try something else, give me a heads up,
so I can be prepared.

Regards,
-Jacinth-