[Ravensfort] things about the quoth the raven!

dj scooter lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 8 10:29:24 PDT 2005

greetings good gentles of the barony of raven's
fort...

i need addresses for the following folks so that
i may mail their quoths: rachel luce. kiwi and
mirabelis. please respond so that this most
excellent newsletter may be slipped into your
hand!!!
these folk's subscription is up: lorraine yackey.
roberta allen. please consider re-subscribing so
that you may be informed as to what fabulous
things are going on in the barony!!!
if there are any address changes or contact info
that needs to be updated then please email me as
soon as possible so that i may make them.
***on the back of your quoth you will see written
when the last month of your subscription is...so
please be aware and give the reeve a check so you
can continue to get the newsletter.

piroska, please email me so i can arrange to meet
you and turn in my quoth reciets (?). you know,
thos slips of paper so i can get money back!

thanks
devin
chronicler

take a cherry tree,