[Ravensfort] King's Round Table - Red Tape

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 11 12:24:08 PDT 2005

The weekend after Coronation is the King's Round Table - Red Tape. It is where the major
administration meetings for the reign take place. It also is where all the classes required for
all the Offices will be held.

If you ever wish to hold an office or want to see how the skeleton works that supports the "flesh"
of our SCA activity. Come to Round Table!!!!

I will be co-ordinating motel rooms and transportation, so if you are going or want to go please
contact me via this list or at ldeerslayer at yahoo.com

Lorraine
Vicaress