[Ravensfort] A (t)horny question

rachel luce rachel_luce1975 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 23 20:58:54 PDT 2005

Hi All!-

    Well that's what I get for not looking at my
e-mail for two days. After  the pass-down horn was
given back at Defender that Baronial Championship was
closed. It was my understanding that the then officers
and B&B decided to ask me what to do with the prize as
there was no longer a champion to bear it. I asked if
I could have the horn back to become part of my body
of work and so that I could show it in A&S contests.
This horn is the *second* horn that I ever made, and
as I donated the horn to the Barony two days after it
was finished, I had never had a chance to display it.
So the horn was given back to me and I'm very happy to
have it. It's held up remarkably well given what I
*wasn't* able to do when I made it. :-D
                          -hugs, Xanthe