[Ravensfort] Kingdom heraldic and scribal

Doug Bell debell1 at txcyber.com
Tue Jun 7 05:11:23 PDT 2005

This is being held in Middleford in Southern region.

If any of our scribes are interested there will be classes and a scribal
room at the event.  Classes to warrant local heralds and other areas of
interests will be offered.

The announcements on the event follow.

Magnus von Lubeck
Orle Herald

A bid has been received and accepted for the 2005 Ansteorran Heraldic &
Scribal Symposium (AH&SS). I am pleased to announce that the Shire of
Middleford has been awarded the event. Event announcements, an August
Black Star ad, and more details will be forthcoming. Immediate details include:
~ Event: Ansteorran Heraldic & Scribal Symposium
~ Site: Central Texas College in Killeen, TX, Shire of Middleford*