[Ravensfort] king's college and Lady Catherine

rachel luce rachel_luce1975 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 8 15:36:45 PDT 2005

Lady Catherine-
     Remember that conversation we were having at
Warlord about trying to carpool to King's College? If
you're still interested I have a third person on the
line to split gas expenses with to get to he event.
Please drop me a line and let me know. After I change
my battery out I have no problem taking my vehicle. It
gets good gas mileage plus I've just had some
maintenance work done on it, so it's in tip-top shape.
Please e-mail me and let me know if you wish to go.
                                    -Xanthe