[Ravensfort] [Fwd: [Southern] ANNOUNCEMENT: Herald's Warranting Class]

Shane Wallace sdwsdw30 at totalzone.com
Sun Jun 12 14:07:49 PDT 2005

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[Southern] ANNOUNCEMENT: Herald's Warranting Class
Date: 	Fri, 10 Jun 2005 17:41:01 EDT
From: 	PKieferjr at aol.com
To: 	southern at ansteorra.org

Greetings.

Two weeks from now (June 18th), I will be holding a herald's warranting
class.  If you ever wanted to learn about the basics of being a herald or  you
plan on becoming a warranted herald, now would be the time.

I will hold this class at the home of HL Pegasus Devona, located at 5814
Gloucester Lane in the barony of Bryn Gwlad (Austin, TX).  It will be out  in the
back yard, but in the shade of a pavillion  Those who  plan to attend should
bring a chair.  It will be a pot-luck  situation.  There are plenty of places
to eat in the area.

To get there....

>From the North:  I-35 southward to the US 290 Eastbound exit.   Follow the
freeway, exit US 183 and turn right, going south.  Take the  Manor Rd. exit and
turn right.  Follow Manor Rd., bearing right as the road  continues at a fork.
 Left turn at Rogge Ln, which is the next light, then  cross a creek and make
an immediate left turn at Gloucester (very close to the  intersection).

>From the South:  I-35 northward to the US 290 Eastbound exit.   From there,
use the northbound directions above.

>From the East:  US 290 westward until you reach the US 183 exit.   Turn left
to head south, then use the above directions.  If you're coming  from TX State
Hwy 71, turn right and head northward at I-35 until you reach the  US 290
Eastbound exit.  Again, follow the above directions.

The class will begin at 9 AM sharp.  Be there or be square.

In service to The Dream,

Lord Johann Kiefer Haydon (Paul E. Kiefer, Jr.)
Orbis Herald for the Southern Region of Ansteorra
(and tax man)