[Ravensfort] Event in the Woodlands!!! KDMS 05 - When, Where & Bring a TOY!

jacinth jacinth at mail.ev1.net
Tue Jun 14 05:53:08 PDT 2005

I am going to be there!!  You guys come on out!!  Dancing is SO much FUN!!
It's not everyday that we have an event that is so convenient to get to!!

Regards,
-Jacinth-

“Step with care and great tact;
And remember that Life's a Great Balancing Act;
Just never forget to be dexterous and deft;
And never mix up your right foot with your left.” - Dr. Suess

From: L T <ldeerslayer at yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 18:51:58 -0700 (PDT)