[Ravensfort] Clarification - was - Volunteer Feast and Help

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 16 20:08:27 PDT 2005

Just a point of clarification...

Nobles luncheons are not to honour nobles. They started as working lunches where Landed Nobles
could get together face to face and discuss different aspects of being a Landed Noble. It's not an
easy job. It is basically a Landed Support Group Meeting...

For the Record. Kief and I are in support of recognizing and rewarding volunteers. We didn't have
any really problem with the volunteer luncheon at Defender. It just needed to be discussed with
several parties to determine if it could be feasibly worked into the rest of the event. Lady Love
was not willing to wait longer than a day for a response from Us or the Steward before she
cancelled it.

Kief and I both know that it is very wrong and very dangerous to the group to make snap decisions
that regard the group. All angles must be looked at and that takes time. We have to make sure we
make the decisions we make are the best choice.

This will serve as notice to any of you who need answers regarding questions from Us involving the
group. We will do our best to do what is best for the group as a whole. It may take
time...sometimes a week or more before we can give an answer. This is because we have a number of
things to consider and may have to consult with people. So please don't get disappointed when We
don't answer in a couple of days...sometimes I don't get to may e-mail but everyother day. If you
really need a quick answer. Phone ME!

(snipped)