[Ravensfort] Coronation!!!

Corbisier, Barbara L barb at tamu.edu
Thu Jun 16 21:32:01 PDT 2005

I'll be there, but Gregor is working.  However, my friends that I've been trying to get to an event for
years will be there!  So I ask all who will be in attendance to shower Mark and Cat with kindness and
get them into the Society!

I'm also going to invite another East Kingdom person who is moving down to the Waco area, and
should be here by this weekend.  I haven't contacted her yet, but I will once she gets settled.

I'll be happy to grab some table space, so just give me an idea of how many spaces we need.

I'll try to do some small illuminations for the gift basket.

-Catherine

L T <ldeerslayer at yahoo.com> said:

> Who's going?
>
> Who has donations for the gift baskets?
>
> Who needs a ride?
>
> Who needs crash space?

Orationem pulchram non habens, scribo ista linea in lingua Latina.