[Ravensfort] KIngdom Dance!!!

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 19 10:57:52 PDT 2005

Those who did not go really missed out!

HL Jacinth, Lady Catherine and I went and had a lot of fun!

I spent most of the day in the Middle Eastern Dance classes.
I took classes on Basic Middle Eastern, Egyptian and Tunisian Dance.
HL Antoinette, HL Riannon and HL Clara did a great job!
I did not bring a drum...so I did not go to the drum classes...but I heard
much praise for Lord Cormac in regards to his teaching of them.

Jacinth took several dance classes...so I'll let her speak to them.

Catherine went there in hopes that she would find an outlet for her Madragil(sp) skills...
Unfortunately there was only a Musician's Jam session and no any Vocal "jams" but she
appeared to have a really good time meeting people and visiting at any rate.

HE Signy had driven in from Glenn Alban. It was terrific to see her. And as a bonus - She won the
Toys for Tots drawing (for each toy you donated you got a ticket). She won this amazing chair
donated by Ld Malachi of Westgate.

I got to visit alot and observe many people in their service to the Kingdom at this event.

It was a good day...and even the King danced at the Ball! and Snorri's mother received her AoA!

Lorraine
Vicaress