[Ravensfort] Open Staff Positions for Defender

Berta Allen bertasdragonfly at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 21 11:06:51 PDT 2005

Greetings to the list - Please excuse the extra bandwidth,

I would like to mention that one more staff position is needed for Defender:
Co-Gate Coordinator to split the duties overseeing the needs for the
Gate at Defender from start to finish (from opening/closing of gate & balance
of paperwork that will probably be done that Sunday before leaving site).

We will be running Gate much like it was done at Raven's March -
in that there will be (2) Gate Coordinator's to cover the entire time Gate
will be open. The Coordinator's are there to make sure all shift's are covered;
end of shift's balance out; Gate runs smoothly, ect...

You will need to have had experience working at least one Gate for an event,
experience with being a Gate Coordinator & have taken a 'Gate Class' within the last 6 mos - 1 year. Please contact Isobail or myself if you have any questions
off list.

regards,
HE Chrystal Ariana MacRuari
Defender Co-Gate Coordinator

Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd <isobail at ev1.net> wrote:
Greetings--

There are still a couple of important positions open on the Defender of the Fort staff list.  Please contact me if you are willing to take on one of these jobs.

Water bearer Coordinator
Chirurgeon in Charge
Port-a-Can Patrol
Crown Liaison