[Ravensfort] From the B&B of Bordermarch

Shane Wallace sdwsdw30 at totalzone.com
Wed Jun 22 05:02:35 PDT 2005

Greetings to all,

Yesterday I had a phone conversation with the Baroness of Bordermarch,
in which she ask me to relay a message to the populace of Raven's Fort.
(I hope I get this right! ! !)

"If any populace members of Raven's Fort would like to come and help
with the construction of the New Castle Walls Bordermarch shall be
working on them this weekend. All are welcome to attend and your help
would be most appreciated. For details please send Sir Simon of
Bordermarch an email."

I encourage all members who are not attending an event, working , or
busy with family activities to lend our good neighbors a helping hand.

In Service,
Lord Malcolm de Crauford