[Ravensfort] Brew Day Get Together

Mirabelis mirabelis at kindled-spirits.com
Thu Jun 23 18:44:45 PDT 2005

I just spoke with Shu'la and this is what she says....

"I returned the Ravensfort brewers horn to someone in Kezia and Nicolas'
entourage just before court at Ravensfort Defender of the Fort in 2003....
It should have been passed in court that night to the next winner (I don't
even know who won, or if someone won).  But I definitely gave it back that
night.  I remember the dude I handed it to looked at me a little weird, and
I explained that I was returning the pass-down prize.  I kind of thought
maybe they'd want me to stick around and hand it off or something but they
didn't..."
Considering no one has had a brew competition since, I'm not quite sure
where it would be now....

Cheers!
Mirabelis

www.kindled-spirits.com