[Ravensfort] bead night, Part Deaux...

Berta Allen bertasdragonfly at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 27 09:05:04 PDT 2005

Since Coronation is July 9th (a little under 2 weeks away...)

How about two impromptu "Bead Night's" -
          Making Fibula's for Coronation (enough for both baskets)
Tues, June 28th, 7pm-10pm    &    Tues, July 5th, 7pm-10pm
Chrystal's home (contact me privately for directions)
Two evenings hopefully will allow those interested enough to attend & participate.

I will be providing (donating) the 'brass wire' to make the fibula's, along with a limited number of donated glass beads & I would ask those wishing to donate any glass beads to bring them too. If you happen to have Pliers (smooth) & any other misc bead supplies, please bring any you may have.
(the wire is smaller than 1/16th... I believe it is1/32nd or 1/64th?)
              ~'e'-size seed bead openings or larger will work~

Then, the meeting for July 12th will still happen at Ld. Devin's discreation...
Thank you & now back to your regularly scheduled E-Mail...
regards, ~Chrystal~

Berta Allen <bertasdragonfly at yahoo.com> wrote:
FYI...
   "Fibula's"
(What are Jason/Saereid's colors? What are Ulsted & Cateau's colors?)

Yes, I would be interested & count me attending...

regards, ~Chrystal~

dj scooter <lddevin03 at yahoo.com> wrote:

it has been suggested to make fibule (sp?) for coronation.
if this sounds like a great thing for bead
night...let me know

devin