[Ravensfort] Forgotten Thanks for RavensMarch!

loveofhalesworth loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 3 15:47:55 PST 2005

Okay yet again I have forgotten someone. Johan pointed out that I forgot to thank a couple of people for their help at RavensMarch and I just wish to Thank them now! I wish to thank Mirabelis for keeping me in hot chocolate so I still had something more than a wisper for a voice and I also wish to Thank Kiwi for his help in putting up the BFT and pavillions. Sometimes we forget the quiet one's who stand behind us and support us so we can be out front making sure other things get done. Vivat, my friends!

In Service, Love of Halesworth

http://mail.yahoo.com