[Ravensfort] Cooperation, Unity, Generosity, Anarchy, & Ravens....

David R. Hoffpauir env_drh at shsu.edu
Thu Mar 24 12:51:42 PST 2005

Hi all,

I've been on a bent lately to understand first off unity and also cooperation.  Once again, I've run across something that speaks to our needs in a mysteriously accurate and direct manner.  It's not an easy read, but about 1/3 the way through the author gets off on the topic of Raven's.  I was stunned.  Of course, if you are like me, after that you'll be hooked.  :)

The piece was written for the HISD Schools of Excellence Conference and presented as a speach to teachers.  The central theme is 'Unity', though you don't find that out until the end.  One comment from Officer's meeting is that we must show unity amongst our peers and the Kingdom.  This might give us all a place to start.

regards,
dsd

http://www.uh.edu/engines/hisd.htm