[Ravensfort] Crown Tournament--THIS WEEKEND

Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd isobail at ev1.net
Tue Mar 29 14:57:23 PST 2005

Greetings--

Would those of you emailing me about your attendance at Crown Tourney please
send me let me know if you are camping or day tripping.

If you are willing to bring something to share for lunch, please let me know
and we can put something together for lunch.

I look forward to seeing all of you there.

In Service I Remain....
Lady Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd

Argent, a frog vert within a bordure compony of eight, Or and purpure