[Ravensfort] List Postings ! ! !

Shane Wallace sdwsdw30 at totalzone.com
Wed Mar 2 11:53:17 PST 2005

Greetings,

    Before the "Soap Opera" begins, I would like to make a plea for
PEACE. During a time of transition, regardless if you in agreement or
disagreement with crown and the powers to be, WE need to stick together
as Friends and Family should. If you truly care about the group, then
please keep fiery postings off the Main Raven's Fort List. Send them
through means of Private email.

    At a time like this WE must do what is best for the WHOLE group. I
would like to remind the populace that... We are friends... We are a
family in our own right. Please do what is best for the group. Please ! ! !

In Service to the Dream, Kingdom, and Barony,
Lord Malcolm De Crauford
Seneschal of Raven's Fort

P.S. If anyone is in disagreement with what I have posted, you may
contact me directly at
sdwsdw30 at totalzone.com