[Ravensfort] Double-Entry Bookkeeping

David R. Hoffpauir env_drh at shsu.edu
Wed Mar 23 12:59:11 PST 2005

Hi all,

Ok, following on with my Engines post this morning, I've got another one.  I did a quick search on 'medieval' at the Engines website.  212 episodes have some relevance.  Medieval barns, medieval masons, trebuchets, medieval thinking, inventions, Arthurian legend, remote sensing to locate medeival towns, stirrups, and women's issues.  And that is just in the first page of responses....!

Here's one that falls in line with a topic Ld. Devon brought up at Officer's about how to make the teaching of our warranting requirements a bit more fun....

Please feel free to comment.  I can see some lively discussion if we get into the habit of listening, sort of as a group, and then bringing comments to the list.  I'll probably post up a segment or so over the rest of the week just to see... ;)

regards,
dsd

http://www.uh.edu/engines/epi1229.htm (Double-Entry Bookeeping)

http://www.uh.edu/engines/epi10.htm (The Medieval West)