[Ravensfort] same thought, different thread :)

David R. Hoffpauir env_drh at shsu.edu
Thu Mar 3 14:48:39 PST 2005

Thank you.  I'm not in this to drive us apart.  Above anything, I'm in it to
keep us together.

Since the cat is out of the bag here, I was lucky, I walked away.  Someday,
someone may not.  You know I saw the woman grab Marius by the throat at
RennFaire.  I saw her press the knife to his chest at Defender.  My incident
with her happened seconds before she got to Marius.  He's not blameless,
that's the biggest reason I played down the whole incident with the police.
All I had done was hug Olivia.  She also swooped in on me at this past
Defender in a threatening manner.  My only witness to that one is Sir Kief.

Now the whole knife issue is being pushed around as if we made it up.  I
won't stand for it.  It might get me tossed off this list and ostracized
from the SCA, but she will never do it again.  Either we are honorable
people, or we're not.

Again, thanks for your words.  Such things are what the world needs to hear.

dsd