[Ravensfort] Mod's question.

MARY ROGERS mary.rogers0897 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 5 09:12:20 PST 2005

I agree with Xanthe.  This is not the place for this.  The list is designed for many, many different things..but I feel that this discussion would not be healthy for anyone involved including the populace at large.

Call me crazy (and I am) but I don't want this to turn into the Kennedy assassination, where the more questions answered only spur on new questions and the truth, whatever it may be, still questioned.

I need to go find coffee now..

Lady Mary of Axefoot

rachel luce <rachel_luce1975 at yahoo.com> wrote:
Greetings to the list-

I say *NO*. I really think that the only thing
that is going to happen is that
peoples'(already-formed) opinions are going to be
reinforced along with adding fresh fuel to the fire.
Is this going to change *anyone's* opinion, really?
It's been my experienc that the more dear an opinion
is to someone the harder it is to change. We all say
we want the same thing? Let's define those wants and
go from there. It is IMO a better place to start from.

-I miss y'all, Xanthe

P.s. It was GREAT seeing *everyone* at the event.
Amelia rocks!