[Ravensfort] Mod's question....

David R. Hoffpauir env_drh at shsu.edu
Mon Mar 7 09:18:23 PST 2005

Not too sure if I should even vote since this was my idea to start with.  My preference is that we not, however, it does appear that some discussion may be helpful.  We tend to be really nice to each other's face, so the best approach is still the civil "face to face" inquirey.

My biggest beef with our online forum is with the statements which elude to 'something' but do not identify it.  Such things fuel issues and answer nothing.  Got a problem, be up front, say it.  On the flip side, yeah, this causes problems too, but adults can usually deal with it.

Having said that, I would invite anyone to approach me if I spark off a controversy or complaint.  I'll pretty much give my side on issues openly, provided it really is "your business".  Otherwise, it's just gossip and I kinda think gossip is our biggest demon at the moment.

So, no to the online discussion, but if it will help, I'm there.

dsd