[Ravensfort] Hahahaha DOH! Populace

Brian du Val cobalt60 at lcc.net
Wed May 4 19:42:38 PDT 2005

Sorry for the multiple postings but this needs to get out!

    What is the status of the demo?
    My armor is clean, my Templar tabard packed and my sword and shield are waiting a rag heads pittifull attempt at fighting.
                                Or should I wear my blue and white?

                                Or should I wear my Black and white?

                                Or should I wear my ...............Oh never mind!

                                                            Brian   :o)