[Ravensfort] BorderMarch Baronial this weekend

Kief av Kiersted sirkief at yahoo.com
Wed May 11 16:09:26 PDT 2005

Heilsa Raven's Forter's and all our good neighbors......

Lorraine and I, HE Brian, and some others will be at BorderMarch
this weekend... We will, more than likely, daytrip the
event...setting up the "Baronial Presence" to insure that Barony
Raven's Fort is represented...

There will be the usual great fighting, feasting, and
revelry...so come out and support our Sister Barony of
BorderMarch... Travel and experience for yourself what others in
the Kingdom will be talking about next week...!

"Do not let the grass grow on the path to your friend's stead no
matter the distance..." Prose Edda - Havalmal

Your good neighbor...

Kief, Vicar

=======