[Ravensfort] Chiten/Cool Summer Clothes Class

Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd isobail at ev1.net
Tue May 31 20:13:22 PDT 2005

 Greetings---

Would you like to create some "cool" summer clothes???

If you answer is YES, I DO--then this class is for you.  HE Lorraine
Deerslayer has agreed to teach a class on how to make Chitens.

When:    Wednesday, June 8, 2005
Where:     Balda/Isobail's home (Willis, TX)
What to Bring:    2-5 yds fabric (or an old sheet), safety pins

Need Directions??     email me

So I can have an idea of how many to expect, please email me if you are
planning on attending this class.

In Service I Remain....
Lady Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd