[Ravensfort] ear infection

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Sat May 21 22:58:11 PDT 2005

  Well gang I have come down with yet another ear infection and am on my 7 or 8th round of antibiotics  since January.  I'm not sure if I'll be at Worlord after all. It'll depend on how I feel come Wednesday. So you may see me there or you may not. *banging head against wall*
                                                                                                             -Xanthe

  Xanthe!!!  Go to Walgreens or any grocery store and immediately buy yourself some garlic oil soft-gels. Take them home, poke one with a needle and squeeze into your ear canal. Block the ear with a cotton ball. Continue to take your antibiotics but continue the garlic for the same duration. I have had several friends come down with recurrant ear infections recently and the garlic clears them faster than the antibiotics (nasty stuff but there you are). Try it, the worst that can happen is you smell like a Saxon for a week. (Not that our King smells bad but you know how those folks love their garlic!)
  Annes
  Sable Thistle in Herbalism person