[Ravensfort] My freakin' CAR WON"T START!

rachel luce rachel_luce1975 at yahoo.com
Thu May 26 18:25:52 PDT 2005

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

The buckle got in the way of the door closing all the way and the battery is dead, dead, dead. I can't get it into the shop right now because everyone and their brother is doing a last minute tune-up as this is a holiday weekend. (Mechanic's word not mine.)  AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!   I've tried to jump it three times. No good. The engine won't even turn over. i checked the reservoir of water like my handbook said and it's fine. I even let the battery charge for twenty minutes the last time. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Does anybody have any sugestions as to what to do now? Replace rthe battery? Can someone post instructions on how to do that? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!   It's Worlord weekend for Dammit's Sake! *banging head agaisnt wall* I can't drive Paul's car because I'm not on his policy. Well, that and he said "no" when I asked and specified that I drive like his grandmother on crack. *sigh* So do I need to go buy a battery?