[Ravensfort] My freakin' CAR WON"T START!

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Mon May 23 21:12:36 PDT 2005

Buy a battery? Yes.

To install...take the old one out being careful not to touch the cables to anything when you do...put the new one in making sure to attach the cables back like they were.

Good luck and try not to go too insane.
Annes
You are not an archeologist trying to construct a society that has been lost. You are a historian who is preserving what is now for the future to learn about us.The only SCA historians who will be SCA archeologists will be our heirs if we, as historians today, fail to do our jobs properly.