[Ravensfort] Populace Social Thurday May 5th 7pm was Hahahaha DOH! Populace

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Wed May 4 20:17:43 PDT 2005

Thanks for posting Lady Mirabelis...I've been slow on the uptake this month...

Populace Social will start around 7:00pm at Firestation #2 in Huntsville Texas (next to the
Taco Bell on Sam Houston Avenue)

This month will be a potluck revel and discussion of events we wish to attend as a Barony.

Attendance in SCA clothes is encouraged!

Lorraine
Vicaress