[Ravensfort] Tavern

David R. Hoffpauir env_drh at shsu.edu
Mon May 9 09:38:51 PDT 2005

Yesterday it 'twas a fitful day for either man or beast to work!  Great sheets of rain, Thor's rumbling threat, and the occasional strike hereabouts of Mjollnir did keep me in my burrow...

Does anyone know if the tavern was removed?

....if not, I owe to its memory of midnight feasts, quests, competitions, revels, luncheons, stories, songs, laughter, groggy morning sleepers, and, of course, the rivers of homemade beer, to be there as it goes away...

regards,
dsd