[Ravensfort] Lady Love and the Barony - a question

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Thu May 19 15:30:51 PDT 2005

Ld Jean Michel,

That's such a kewl idea!!! A class/demo in Black Smithing would be great...and your knife making
class several years ago was a huge success!

I think it might be easier if you posed some possible dates, since you schedule is
variable in regard to which weekends you have off..

Off my head ...I'm going to encourage everyone who can to register for and attend the huge demo at
the Natural History Museum on the first weekend of june...

and a few of us may be tripping up to Namron for the Kings College on the 2nd weekend...

So the 3rd and 4th weekend seem to be pretty open...

What does everyone thing?

Lorriane