[Ravensfort] invitation to all

Berta Allen bertasdragonfly at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 30 08:39:52 PST 2005

December 8th, Correct? 7:00pm - 9:00pm

  Excellent! Congrats! I'm there with bells on!

  regards,
~chrystal~

"david b." <lddevin03 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  greetings...

i know this is off topic but...
i would like to extend an invitation for everyone
who reads this list to come to hasting next
thursday night for an art show opening.
me and my friend carl are doing this show at
hastings entertainment here in huntsville texas.
the show will be from 7pm - 9pm.
no need to dress fancy. i hope many can make it.

thank you.

david brown
aka. lord devin phelan o'donnabhain

"Noli simul flare sorbereque"  - Plautus, Mostellaria, 79