[Ravensfort] List of Kingdoms and Colors

fionna at cox.net fionna at cox.net
Tue Oct 18 14:17:32 PDT 2005

I don't know why everything formatted that way.  Let me try this
again...

To go with the Royal Gift Ideas, here is a list of the various kingdom's
colors:

1        West                 Gold/Yellow, Green
2        East                   Purple, Gold/Yellow
3        Middle               Silver/White, Red
4        Atenveldt           Blue, Gold/Yellow, Silver/White
5        Meridies            Silver/White, Black
6        Caid                  Blue, Silver/White
7        Ansteorra          Gold/Yellow, Black
8        Atlantia              Silver/White, Blue
9        An Tir                Silver/White, Gold/Yellow, Black
10      Calontir              Purple, Gold/Yellow
11      Trimaris             Silver/White, Blue
12      Outlands            Green, Gold/Yellow
13      Drachenwald     Gold/Yellow, Black, Red
14      Artemisia           Black, Gold/Yellow
15      Æthelmearc      Red, Silver/White, Gold/Yellow
16      Ealdormere       Red, Silver/White
17      Lochac              Blue, Silver/White, Red
18      Northshield       Black, Silver/White, Gold/Yellow
19      Gleann Abhann Red, Black, Silver/White

source: http://www.goldenstag.net/MiscSCA/KingdomColors.htm
Thank you to Mistress Lorraine for showing me the above listed source
when I was compiling a list for myself.

I hope this is of help to someone.
Fionna

On Tuesday, October 18, 2005 at 13:14, fionna at cox.net wrote regarding